|London Care Record|
– Herts & West Essex users of the local health and care record are able to view PDF of UCP via the London Care Record.
|EMIS and TPP SystmOne|
– EMIS users no longer required to complete the Partner Product Activation step when setting up Valida.
– Resolution to a bug so that a user’s name, rather than smartcard number, is recorded in care plan history when launching via Valida.
|UCP Web Portal|
– User management, search functionality, dashboard widget display, user timeout and log-in to UCP Web Portal improvements and bug fixes to improve user experience.
|General System and Template Developments|
– Warning implemented for conflicting Advance Decision to Refuse Treatment (ADRT) information within the UCP template.
– Care plan PDF now includes DNA CPR review date.
– Multiple ‘date reviewed’ and ‘reviewed by’ included in the PDF of the care plan.
– Resolution of a user interface bug, to enable users to select ‘other’ diagnosis first.
– Resolution of user interface bug when deleting ‘Other’ significant diagnoses.
– ADRT response now always displays in summary screen.