– PPG users are able to view UCP plan, in-context of the patient, via Adastra.
– On answering a 111 call, the call handler is alerted to the existence of an Urgent Care Plan, enabling the call to be directed through the appropriate pathway.
|EMIS and TPP SystmOne|
– Header of in-context launch portal will now display “Urgent Care Plan” instead of “Better Portal” for EMIS and TPP SystmOne users.
– Resolution of the blank screen issue experienced by users launching the UCP via the Valida client.
– Resolution of intermittent PDS error for users launching the UCP via the Valida client.
– Re-activation of the audit service via the Valida client, allowing utilisation reporting.
– Users accessing the UCP via the Valida client are now able to switch off pop-up Valida notifications, through Windows settings.
|UCP Web Portal|
– If a user enters an invalid NHS number, the system will display a message to notify them of an invalid number.
– Scrolling on mobile devices has been optimised for older versions of iOS.
– Users accessing the UCP will no longer be incorrectly notified of the existence of a care plan, if a plan has been deleted or withdrawn.
– Further performance improvements to enable better user experience relating to system speed and searching for a patient.
– Improvements to the resilience of performance of UCP application.