Deploying a pan-London care planning application that integrates with multiple Electronic Patient Records has been a herculean task. It has taken thousands of people to make this happen. We would particularly like to thank:
- The data migration team that made sure that care plans were safely migrated
- The many IT teams that developed and tested the digital integrations
- The hundreds of Primary Care teams that configured and registered their smartcards
- The thousands of users who have logged in and used the new system from day one
- Those users who contacted our helpdesk and reported issues, so that we could work together to resolve them
- Over 54 000 care plans documented in CMC were successfully migrated to the new UCP
- All users that have access to the London Care Record (LCR) can view a PDF read only version of the most current UCP
- In-context, single sign on access to the UCP is now available via the London Care Record for NWL, NCL, Kingston, Croydon, Lewisham, Homerton and Barts Health Information Exchanges
- The London Ambulance Service, 111 and OOH services have in-context, single sign on access to the UCP
- EMIS EPR systems that have been successfully configured to the Valida client and EMIS and TPP users who have registered their smartcard benefit from single sign on and bi-directional information exchange for selected data fields aligned to SNOMED codes
- 12 000 web-portal log in credentials have been issued
UCP Challenges and Progress report
- We recognise the challenge for EMIS users to configure the Valida client and register their smartcards. The team continue to provide daily Valida Configuration support sessions, which are linked on our website homepage: https://ucp.onelondon.online/
- In addition to the online video tutorials, we are providing regular webinar training session on the use of the UCP: https://ucp.onelondon.online/training/
- The majority of users accessing the UCP in-context via the London Care Record (LCR) have reported good connectivity and system response times as expected. However, users accessing the UCP to create and edit care plans using LCR via Cerner Millennium are experiencing significant performance issues. We have identified the problem and are testing the fix for this issue. Regular service status updates are being posted: https://ucp.onelondon.online/contact/
How was your first week using the UCP?
Feedback is important for us to continually improve the UCP. We would be grateful to hear your thoughts via our survey about your experiences using the UCP during its first week, so that we can make it even better.
The Urgent Care Plan, enabling every Londoner to have their care and support wishes digitally shared with healthcare professionals across the capital
If you are receiving this as a forwarded email and would like to receive regular updates from the programme, please subscribe to our mailing list on our UCP Website.