We are very pleased to announce that the new application will go live on the 27th of July 2022. to watch our introductory video online.
- The current CMC care planning application will remain in use until the 27th July 2022. Users can continue to create and update care plans using their existing log-in credentials
- Training videos and guides for the Urgent care plan are available and can be cascaded.
- Existing CMC users should continue to publish and edit CMC plans.
- DRAFT CMC plans must be published before the 20th July 2022. NO draft care plans will be migrated to the Urgent Care Plan.
- Stakeholders are invited to watch recordings of Roadshows and view slide decks.
- UCP champions should cascade UCP training via local networks.
Preparation for go-live:
- EMIS and TPP system users should configure the Valida client and register their smartcards.
- If you are having difficulty completing the configuration process, a troubleshooting guide can be found here.
- For help to complete the Valida configuration process, please contact your local IT facilitator.
- The UCP helpdesk will e-mail all existing CMC users on the 8th July 2022 to confirm each user’s access route to the UCP. Please do not contact the helpdesk to enquire about access.
- Most CMC users will not need log-in credentials to access the UCP.
- An e-mail will be sent on the 20th July 2022 to the minority of users who will access the UCP via the web-portal. This e-mail will include a link to authenticate username and set passwords.
What will happen on the 27th of July?
- The current CMC application will switch to read only mode the night of 26th July 2022.
- The new UCP will be activated the morning of the 27th July 2022.
- The CMC application will be turned off at the same time on the morning of the 27th July 2022.
- Exact cutover times will be communicated on the 20th July 2022.
- Users set up to access the UCP via EMIS, TPP SystmOne, Adastra, Cleric and London Care Record will be able to click on the in-context link and open the UCP without needing to enter a UCP username and password. EMIS and TPP users will need to have completed the Valida set up process.
- Users set up to access the UCP via the web-portal should enter their UCP credentials and passwords to access care plans.
Follow us on Twitter
Please follow us for updates.